Completely OT by now: fruit stickers

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun May 10 14:17:20 EDT 2009

Life's much simpler here in Bulgaria; you just know that every thing is
oozing with
nitrates, phosphates and anything else you can imagine.

Which is why I have just returned from our villa out in the coutry, all
sweaty from pruning
our own fruit trees; which we manure with what comes out of a cow's
bottom.  :)

And what does this tell us about RR programming, pray tell?

Remind me, if you should run into the conference, and I will regale you
with the usual sh*t.  :)