OT Re: Newbie... Strict Compilation mode

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun May 10 12:22:07 EDT 2009

Mark Wieder wrote:
> Stephen-
>
> Saturday, May 9, 2009, 11:55:13 PM, you wrote:
>
>> Now must I send bribes to end this "debate"?
>
> ROTFL. Not to worry - comes up once a year or so, along with the
> "what's wrong with globals?" question, just enough to rattle folks'
> cages, then dies down for a while. Feel free to chime in the next time
> it rolls around.

BTW, just so everyone knows, Mark and I have known each other for --
what? 20 years? -- and I can vouch for the fact that we can disagree and
still like each other. We've gone at this before, it's sort of a diversion.

Personally I think we should next discuss the practice of putting little
sticker labels on every single individual piece of fruit in the
supermarket. If you really want to push my buttons, that'll do it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com