Mac icons

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun May 10 06:19:55 EDT 2009

Dear Stephen,

Do you want to create an icon to display on your standalone
application package in the Finder, or are you looking for pictures
that you can use as icons in your interface?

You can use Icon Composer to create icons from almost any picture.
Icon composer creates icns files, which you can use in the standalone
settings of Revolution.

There are several sources where you can download interface icons. Here
are a few sources:
<http://jesseross.com/clients/etoile/ui/icons/>
<http://fasticon.com/freeware/>
<http://www.iconshock.com/vista-icons.php>
<http://www.cubeyellow.com/downloads.html>
<http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/>

I created an unsophisticated set of small icons, which you can find
here:
<http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html>

--
Best regards,