App on Linux - really slow... any ideas why?

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 10 04:12:06 EDT 2009

I ran Rev a bit differently, don't know if that would affect it.  I booted
from Puppy's CD on my usual machine with Debian installed on the hard drive,
then navigated to the copy of Rev on my hard drive and ran that one.  It
still required a registration code, but it ran.  Whereas you have downloaded
a fresh copy into Puppy and then ran that.  Again, its hard to see why that
should make a difference, but we are not doing exactly the same thing.

I'll have a go downloading it with Puppy and then running it and see if I
get the same thing.