Why Rev needs a cookbook (newb questions)

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat May 9 16:24:09 EDT 2009

However, in the light of questions from the likes of Stephen Cox, I for one
won't even consider touching that Wiki until after the conference, when
I should be the proud owner of something 'slightly' newer than
RevMedia 2.9. I do hope that with the launch of '4' the central GUI
will remain the same for some time.