answer as sheet showing on wrong stack

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sat May 9 10:31:57 EDT 2009

On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 5:17 PM, Richmond Mathewson <
richmondmathewson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Of course, anybody who stopped a minute and thought, would
> have kept old versions of RR for "magical moments" such as these.

Which of course is a lot less time than what is wasted looking for a stack
in the wrong RevOnline. I can't keep up with what OS most List members are
on much less which version of Rev they might be using. Others on this List
will undoubtedly have much better memories than I, but it may be just easier
for anyone announcing that they've uploaded something to RevOnline to kindly
include whether it's to OLD RevOnline or NEW RevOnline, that way we can
crank up the old version of Rev if necessary rather than waste time in the
wrong RevOnline or incorrectly concluding that the NEW RevOnline still has a
few wrinkles to iron out.

Just a thought.