Newbie question - Set the cursor to....

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri May 8 17:17:51 EDT 2009

Stephen,

As the most useful tip I can think of for someone NOT familiar with
HC, learn to use the messageBox, which you may display by clicking on
the third icon from the left in the Rev Toolbar. It allows you to test
bits of code without having to do a lot of development. Importantly,
it has two modes: a single line and a multi-line. Anytime you wonder
if you have something that may work, test it in the messageBox. With
the multi-line mode you can test some pretty advanced scripts. It was
one of the very best features brought over to Rev from HC. It is
always available when working in the IDE.

HTH,

Joe Wilkins