Another newb question - How to you clear a field?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri May 8 16:38:05 EDT 2009

Stephen,

The majority of us who use Rev have a background in HyperCard; going
way back. There are an abundance of inexpensive, used books on that
topic. Since much of the "basic" rev language is derived from HC,
reading such a book would be an easy method of cluing you in to Rev's
language. For HyperCard the language was called HyperTalk. I wouldn't
be surprised if there were a great deal of commentary regarding same
on the Web. You might want to Google it and see what you come up with.
Otherwise, I suppose this list is your best source for that kind of
help.

Joe  Wilkins