answer as sheet showing on wrong stack

Derek Bump - Dreamscape Software userevolution at dreamscapesoftware.com
Thu May 7 19:36:27 EDT 2009

Thank you Stephen!

I took what you said and did a test.  I created a stack with 1
sub-stack.  In the substack I created a button that answers "Hello
World" as a sheet.  In the mainstack I created a button that modals the
substack.

The result is that the sheet appears behind the modal stack's very own
window... thus answering why it wasn't working (or why it is working,
just not the way I want it to).

Thank you to everyone for helping me get this figured out.  I appreciate
it very much.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com

Compress your photos quickly and easily with JPEGCompress 2.9!
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/products/jpegcompress/