answer as sheet showing on wrong stack

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu May 7 19:25:58 EDT 2009

Whoa, I didn't know you were calling from a modal window. Modals are
supposed to be... well.. modal and as such don't really attach to any stack.
  I put  together a custom answer or ask dialog and used the 'sheet stack'
command. That should work, but it didn't; the custom sheeted stack didn't
work when called from the host stack as modal, it ended up in space
somewhere, and the close button I had carefully placed in the substack
didn't work either and I had to quit rev (but not forced).
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://barncard.com