answer as sheet showing on wrong stack

Derek Bump - Dreamscape Software userevolution at dreamscapesoftware.com
Thu May 7 15:03:51 EDT 2009

I tried the following tests (one at a time of course) and they all
produced the same result...

-- Test 1
answer "testing" with "OK" as sheet

-- Test 2
set the defaultStack to "jcSetup"
answer "testing" with "OK" as sheet

-- Test 3
set the defaultStack to "jcSetup"
answer "testing" with "OK" as sheet in parentStack

I did try one other option...

-- Test 4
topLevel "jcSetup"
answer "testing" with "OK" as sheet

Test #4 worked, but it caused the main stack's handler to begin running
again, which is not what I want to happen.  Any other ideas would be
appreciated.

I did run through all of my backups for the last 2 days, and it appears
this issue has been around for a while, I just didn't notice it yet.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com

Compress your photos quickly and easily with JPEGCompress 2.9!
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/products/jpegcompress/