Stack updater

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu May 7 13:01:30 EDT 2009

I just tried CCP with a G5, Leopard 10 5 6,  rev 3.5 rc-2, GLX2  used as a
plugin ... seemed to work fine for me. More than just fine.... wonderful...
works great. Bravo to the late Eric; the guy could really code responsibly
and creatively.
 The two stacks were identical and it reported that fact. I will try on my
intel.

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://barncard.com