installer made by Rev...

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed May 6 14:14:52 EDT 2009

Folks,

Friends don't let Friends lose resource forks!

Even as a bundle is just a folder, some files inside it might not be just
simple files. If you simply compress it, you might end up loosing any
resource fork in the files since zip does not take care of that. Check the
ditto command line tool, it is bundle with mac os x and it is able to create
zips preserving the permissions and the resource forks.

:D

andre