Embeded images don't showed in standalone

Josep jmyepes at mac.com
Wed May 6 14:06:38 EDT 2009

Hi,

Well, after severals standalone builidings... and tests nothing change. I
import again all the images without make copy paste between stacks... The
images aren't show. Only appear grey boxes in the location where the image
will be stay. The images are locked position in the stacks.

But, if I import as reference and in the standalone settings "Copy Files" I
check the option "Copy referenced files" all the images are showed.
But, I don't want this, so the user can change or modify them...

Why with "Import image as control" don't run?
Also I updated to 3.5 gm-2 last night.. but the same...

Salut,
Josep