Mac OS X Icon not being copied to Standalone

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 12:32:16 EDT 2009

Is it not being shown in the Finder, or does it not get copied at all?
Try zipping the .app, deleting the .app, and unzipping the archive - if it does show up again, it's due to the Finder icon cache not getting updated (a common problem for developers in all Mac programming environments)
If it doesn't show up, control-click on the .app and use the contextual menu to show the package contents - then drill down to /Resources/Standalone.icns to see if the file is there or not.

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====