[BUG?] strange behavior, IDE crashing on CMD+S

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Wed May 6 07:36:47 EDT 2009

Hi Mark,

> Yep. I've seen that. I hate to put this on our plate, but it seems to
> be a GLX2 thing with rev 3.5. <sigh> We're working on it.

On PC I've noted a number of these. Some result in crashes (apparently
related to saves) and some just annoying such as Ctrl-9 (for switching to
Browse Tool), which 8 times out of 10 results in an error and the GLX2 code
being brought up in the editor. Some to having breakpoints and the debugger.
Some to do with switching quickly to the message box after a save.

I've just assumed you guys are aware of these issues and are working
feverishly to correct them and so I haven't bothered to report any. But, if
you put out something that says all 3.5 compatibility issues fixed, ;-) and
I still see them, I'll then document recipes and report then on your site.

On a positive note, having to frequently re-launch Rev made me notice a
preferences bug, which I reported and has already been fixed by Rev for next
release. :-)

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini