Embeded images don't showed in standalone

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Tue May 5 10:02:06 EDT 2009

When you say "imbedded," are your images part of the stack (you
imported them using the "import as control" command)?  If so, they
should show up.

If you referenced them, you will need to set a path to the folder they
are in relative to your application.  You reference an image in the
propery inpector for the image by navigating to its source. This
relative location changes when you build your standalone, so they
won't show up without pre-planning where your image folder will be
relative to your application.

Mark