one more SQLite GUI - written in Rev...

viktoras d. viktoras at ekoinf.net
Tue May 5 04:13:14 EDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

well, ok, hmmm, errr [trembling hands], announcing my first public
release of an application :):

http://ekoinf.net/AA

This adds one more SQLite editor to the plethora of already existing
ones. This is expected to become a more universal tool, but at the
moment it is just SQLite frontend. All feedback, critics, bug reports go
to viktoras at ekoinf.net.

B.t.w. how do I customize dmg image folder? I would like to add some
explanatory notes like "Drag the AALite icon into Applications folder".
But I do not know yet how to do this on my mac :-[ ... Will it accept an
html document as a background (where to put it then?).

All the best,
Viktoras
P.S. changing my own primitive table object to the datagrid is in future
plans. This is not open source release, however one more application
will be released just before the e-biosphere event (June 1-3) - and this
one will be definitely open source.