Joining 2 images

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Mon May 4 07:47:11 EDT 2009

Well, a shell call to "convert" within an irev script got the dreaded
"command not found" response...

Also, a bit more on the templateimage in on-rev:

You can <set the textdata of the templateimage to someFile.jpg">
and then get the correct dimensions of the referenced image file with
<the width of the templateimage> and <the height of the templateimage>
but <the imagedata of the templateimage>, though it will be the right
size, will be all nulls...

I've mentioned it in the on-rev forum, so we'll see if the magicians
at runrev can make such things work in on-rev.

To see what I mean, go here: http://marksmith.on-rev.com/imagejoin.irev
and to see the script that's doing it: http://marksmith.on-rev.com/
joinimages.inc

Best,