Joining 2 images

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Mon May 4 07:16:51 EDT 2009

2009/5/4 Mark Smith <lists at futilism.com>

> get shell("convert img1.jpg img2.jpg +append result.jpg")
>
> As far as I can tell, magick is not installed on on-rev - I'm not sure how
> you'd go about installing it, as we don't seem to get shell access. Perhaps
> a call to on-rev support?

Are you sure? Would be a strange hosting setup without a bit of magick?

I'll have to email support and get my shell access sorted. Is anyone with
shell access able to confirm which common command line utilities are
available to us (aside from the basic unix commands) - do we have access to
./configue / make etc?