Unexpected changes in 3.0

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun May 3 14:57:33 EDT 2009

Hi Fred,

The first issue seems another bug to me. You should probably report it
to the QCC.

The second issue is just a restoration of the situation that of Rev
2.6.1 and HyperCard. Deletion of empty lines during a sort causes a
problem if you want to keep the number of lines equal. If you need to
remove empty lines, simply use the filter command.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com