Dumb Newbie Questions -- 3 of N

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Sun May 3 13:58:24 EDT 2009

This is all about the name, eh, not the elegant and compact functionality?

I suppose one would make a field that contained the id's of the objects, a
space, perhaps, the startLoc, another space and the endLoc. One line per
object. You can then put and get all the data as needed. It is what I would do
in HC. There, i said it.

But a customProp is SO much more elegant that I know this debate will be
over soon. In fact, as soon as some need or other arises in the development
process, which should be any minute now...

Craig Newman