rev dictionary blocked

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sat May 2 16:20:14 EDT 2009

Hi all

It seems BvGDocu is broken slightly, by a change in the docu.index
fileformat of rev 3.5 (tho i wonder why it never cropped up before, as
it's a very simple scripting error regarding a trailing return in a
list).

I have put version 1.3 of bvg docu up on the website:
http://bjoernke.com/runrev/bvgdocu.php

have fun
bjoernke