rev dictionary blocked

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Sat May 2 03:42:09 EDT 2009

Le 30 avr. 09 à 17:49, Björnke von Gierke a écrit :

> I have no clue what it could be, but as the docu is all rev code,
> you could theoretically try to find a fix yourself...
>
> If you'd rather just have the documentation without doing any
> coding, and reinstalling rev is too hassle some, maybe i can
> persuade you to try my documentation replacement:
>
> http://bjoernke.com/runrev/bvgdocu.php
>

> have fun
> Björnke

something seems to be broken with version 3.5. using my dict stack
(and your own bvgdocu); the dictionnary stacks were created but
"parentscript" could not be found; although it appears in revolution's
dictionnay. In bvgdocu, there lacks a link between the index entry
"parentscript property" and the appropriate doc.

Best,
	François