On-Rev scripting

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Fri May 1 20:45:46 EDT 2009

On May 1, 2009, at 7:07 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have been playing around with on-rev, testing various things,
> learning how to write these scripts and having heaps of fun. Since we
> are all learning, I thought it would be useful to share what I have
> done, so I made a page that looks for all the irev files on my site
> and lists them out as links to the page and with links to show the
> actual scripts.

Hi Sarah,

I visited your site and the ease of scripting is really appealing. I
can't wait to get started! I noticed that in the 3 "include" files,
you have a block of functions that begin with "<?rev", but I don't see
the final "?>". Is it "really" there, but not showing for a technical
reason? or not needed?

Tereza Snyder
Califex Software, Inc.
<www.califexsoftware.com>