mime type for revolution stack? (for "go stack URL")

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Fri May 1 18:06:55 EDT 2009

When trying "go stack URL" with our main server (Apache), we get either:

stack is too new

or

stack is corrupted, check for ~ backup file

Yet when we try our test server (Dreamhost) with the same stack it
works fine. I assume this is because Dreamhost has a mime type
configured for files with the ".rev" extension?

Does anyone know what to put in the server mime types for Revolution
stacks so that "go stack URL" will work?