property inspector poll

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Fri May 1 09:46:57 EDT 2009

My gadget is a rewrite of my HC development tool, though much smaller,
since rev does many things it did, either better or natively. It is useful, for
me at least, especially in the early authoring stage. In HC it was
implemented as an external window (Dan Gelder's "MegaWindow"). In rev it is, of
course, a stack. Maybe I will upload it to revOnLine, with instructions. It seems
stable, and does do some very handy tasks.

Craig Newman