applescript - shell and Quick Look

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Fri May 1 06:41:09 EDT 2009

On May 1, 2009, at 12:30 PM, BNig wrote:

> I tried the -t option. Then it shows in a white window instead of
> the black
> one. Since it is a thumb you can not scroll through multipage pdfs for
> example. It shows only the first page. For images this is quite ok.
> One can
> get the up to the original size by fiddling with the parameters.
>
> here is a script with some variations of the commands

Thanks!

I tried it with iWorks Numbers using the Hawaiian  Vacation template
and could click through the navigation links on the left side. So,
some bits of interaction are possible but not much. Movies can start &
stop.

That 'max size' original size bit might be handy.

sims

sims at ezpzapps.com
Skype:   sims.jim
iChat:   techietours