obtaining application paths

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Tue Mar 31 13:27:47 EDT 2009

Hi Mark,

What is the best way, on a Mac, to get the path to the various files
included in a Rev distribution. So assuming there is Rev 2.8.1, 2.9, 3.0
etc. installed on a Mac, and without necessarily running the version of Rev,
how would you find say the revdb.so for a particular version of Rev?

For example, on a PC, you would just go down a directory tree. So for Rev
3.0, on PC this file would be found in ... \Revolution
Enterprise\3.0.0-gm-3\Runtime\Linux\x86-32\Externals\

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini