grasping the data grid

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 11:29:03 EDT 2009

Hi Eric

I was going to paste the URL here, when I noticed it says "offers" as
part of the URL, so maybe it is only supposed to be available to
people on some mailing list.  If you didn't receive the email from
runrev advertising announcing it, maybe it was only sent out to those
of us who didn't view the original live webinar.

Hopefully Heather will pop up and say if it is for general release.

BTW, I had to use wget to download it.  I tried to view it loading the
link into Safari, and it just seemed to hang.  Maybe something to do
with it being a .wmv file and so QT had to download it all before it
could display anything.

Bernard