Can anybody HELP !!

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Tue Mar 31 04:32:47 EDT 2009

Hey Camm,

I've put this back on-list...

> Jim ,
>
> Thanks ...
>
> Difference is the PASSWORD is not set in the standalone settings in
> your example.
>
> I do not password the stack script in IDE only the .exe build.
>
> Regards
> Camm

Ahh... Yes! If I am going to password protect a stack, I do it in the IDE and work with it in the IDE, because there are certain things you can't do with password protected stacks and I want to be aware of any oversights concerning this, while I'm building.

But, you say in 2.8.1, your method of setting the PW only during the standalone build worked, but it doesn't in 3.0? Hmmm... Sounds like another RQCC. ;-)

Anyway, glad we got to the bottom of the mystery.

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini