Flipping thru cards, capturing the mouse position

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Tue Mar 31 04:03:06 EDT 2009

Kay, two ways to do this - in the stack script, one of:

1) a repeat loop with waits

on flipThroughCards
   repeat with n = 1 to the number of cds in this stack
     go cd n of this stack
     wait 1 second -- or whatever
   end repeat
end flipThroughCards

or 2) send in time

on flipToCard cardNum
    go cd cardNum
    if cardNum < the number of cds in this stack then
       add 1 to cardNum
       send "flipToCard cardNum" to me in 1 second
    end if
end flipToCard

best,

Mark