#####REVEXCLUDEDSTRING#####

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Mon Mar 30 15:54:11 EDT 2009

This may be totally digressive, but when I was first fooling around with rev,
I put a utility stack in use by writing in an unprotected openStack handler:

put the script of this stack into back

instead of:

put the script of stack myStack into back.

It put the message box script into back, now and then (and why wouldn't it),
which loaded the string:

"/REVEXCLUDE02"

into field 1 of any stack in that was in front. A fairly similar string.

Is it possible that something like that is happening, perhaps also in msg? I
learned that the rev IDE is far more integrated into ones working world than
HC's. Maybe something is being triggered from other open stacks here also.

Craig Newman