Animate contents of a stack/card to turn like a page

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Mon Mar 30 13:59:04 EDT 2009

Hi Richard,
I checked that out. Nice :) I didn't know that QT was responsible for the
effects.
I applied it using the "visual effect..." commands.
Using:
  visual effect scroll down very fast
  go to card 2
This would simulate to a degree.

But nothing like capturing an image of the card, then applying a page-curl
transition to that would be awesome.

--
Thanx,
Mark Stuart