Animate contents of a stack/card to turn like a page

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Mon Mar 30 13:03:53 EDT 2009

Hi to those familiar with the animation engine.

I'd like to animate the contents on a stack or a card or even a field, to
animate the contents like turning a page of a book/magazine/newspaper. It
would turn from the top-right to bottom-left. Or something like that.
This would have to be a cross-platform solution.

Q: Can the animation do this?
Or
Q: can I do this without the animation engine, and do it with the RunRev
engine alone?

If so how?

Regards,
Mark Stuart