#####REVEXCLUDEDSTRING#####

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 12:21:03 EDT 2009

To clarify this is not a repeatable behavior - it's something I've seen a
couple of times.

It worries me as i use "|" as a basic naming convention for a number of
pretty low level things. I've posted to the list a couple of times to check
if there are any known issues regarding the use of "|" in file names or
within the IDE - but found nothing that would cause a problem yet. The fact
the Rev must be replacing this character internally - perhaps as part of how
the message box works with "do" interests me for those reasons - it's not
something that will affect most folks here.