Well I never!

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sat Mar 28 10:15:08 EDT 2009

OK, Jim so now we all know that you can get really cheap bottles of
asprin.

Great concept to explain multi-dimensional array's. And this works
great for individual 'different' types of objects. I would like to see
an explanation of similar objects:
Let's say you have a collection of baseball cards. You may have a lot
of duplicates and you may have missing cards that you want to list.
They all share similar attributes like price, stats.

collectibles[baseballcards] ....

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html