ANN: Search Handler plugin

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Mar 26 09:14:56 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have put a simple plug-in on-line, called Search Handler plug-in. It
checks which handlers of a script of a particular object are used
elsewhere in your projects. Select your library group, the button with
all your backscript, or your stack in use, and press search. It will
tell you which handlers you might want to copy from your big script
depository to the custom library for your project.

You can find this plugin at <http://economy-x-talk.com/
developers.html> at the bottom of the page. Download it and store it
in the plug-ins folder of your Revolution folder in the application
folder or in the plug-ins folder of the My Revolution folder in your
documents folder.

This handler is very useful if you are a somewhat organised
programmer ;-)

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille