Is this off topic? Enterprise 3 script editor issues

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Wed Mar 25 13:35:56 EDT 2009

Welcome,

There is an option to hide Revolution palettes when editing scripts.
In Preferences:Script Editor:When editing scripts:    uncheck "Hide
Palettes"

Also, if you use GLX2 then there is an option to "Auto Show/Hide Rev
Tools" under Preferences:GLX2 Tools:   second pane on right side -
uncheck "Auto Show/Hide Rev Tools"

Regards,

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html