launch URL does not open Outlook

Mark Stuart mstuart at adaptcrm.com
Tue Mar 24 17:04:04 EDT 2009

Scott wrote:
>Is there any difference if you use the revMail command?
"For some older email programs, it may not be possible to specify a
ccAddress, mailSubject, or messageBody. Generally, the revMail command
will
still work with such programs, but only the To: header will be set."

Hi Scott,
Just tried revMail again with worse results: only the To: is filled in.
No Subject, no Body.
And this is on Outlook 2003, SP3.

launch URL theURL does better when it does work.

Searching the forum, I know this email thing is a big issue and
unresolved to some point.
This one thing is stopping me from going forward to releasing a software
product. :-(

Regards,
Mark Stuart

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service - www.altman.co.uk/emailsystems