[OT] Open Source, EULA - the Big Bad Bogeyman

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 02:15:40 EDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 1:08 PM, Judy Perry <katheryn.swynford at gmail.com>wrote:

> It's funny you bring this up, ...
>
> I especially like how the iTunes EULA states that it may not be used to
> plan, build or operate a nuclear power facility.  The last time I d/l an
> update of iTunes I made certain to read that part ;-)

What so funny about this, I've been trying to take over the world for ages
but my Nuc. Powered Galactic Domination machine is naturally fitted with a
music client running off my iTunes server. I just can't operate it without
musical accompaniment ;-)

It's interesting to see the legal community getting involved in some of