Docking Panes

Mark Stuart mstuart at adaptcrm.com
Mon Mar 23 11:41:41 EDT 2009

Written by Thomas McGrath III :: Mar 23, 2009 - 00:46 AM

Mark, I have an interest. But haven't done anything about it yet. Why?

So you've seen and experienced the docking pane?

Background as to why:

Here at my work, the owner of the company wants to use the CodeJock
ActiveX's more and more in our CRM product. (not built in RunRev)

Their other product (ERP) written in .NET uses it extensively, actually,
a lot: Report Control, Docking Panes, etc. from CodeJock.

So I got to thinking, this Docking Pane, at least, could be built as a
plug-in for RunRev developers. Why not, right?

A few objects and some decent commands and functions could give purpose
to a better UI for the end users. And the way the developer can build an
application.

I was thinking: could it be built in an open source environment? I
haven't done that before in RunRev, but here at work we do it in a
similar fashion.

Develop local, merge to masters on the server.

So I'm wondering if any one is interested in this as a group project?

Regards,

Mark Stuart

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service - www.altman.co.uk/emailsystems