Wierd error report

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 10:07:02 EDT 2009

All of a sudden I cannot edit the scripts of objects. I get a large error
dialog "errors", with:

Type     Function: error in function handler
Object     Editor
Line     set the backgroundColor of field "Script" of me to
sePrefGet("editor,backgroundColor")
Hint     sePrefGet

Checking through the stack script of the script editor, there are several
references to "setPrefGet", but none with the text of the line indicated.
Quitting Rev fixes it for a while, but then it pops up again. Pretty regularly now.
It is stopping me cold...

Anyone?

Craig Newman