FORMalizer, again

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 22:39:37 EDT 2009

If anyone has tried this utility and found that it did not work
properly, I have cleaned it up and made it Windows and Rev 2.8 - 3.0
compatible (I'm 99% sure), so you can try it out again. let me know if
there are any further bugs, or enhancements wanted.

To refresh your memory of what it does:

Import a scanned image of a blank form (or design a form for yourself)
and superimpose fields that you define. Incorporate the form as a
substack of any stack system, then fill the fields by script and/or
from the keyboard and print the completed form directly from your own
stack.

Latest version at RevOnline, username pmbrig

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com