storing a group as a customProperty

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 11:49:37 EDT 2009

Is there a way to store a background group of buttons as a
customProperty of a stack? I am trying to cover the possibility (in a
utility) that a user in the IDE might do a "select all" and delete all
controls on a card, and I want to ensure that I can easily place the
deleted buttons back on the card again as a background group. If
there's a way to store the group as a customProp that would be the
easiest way of preserving it -- then I could just retrieve the group
and place it again.

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com