Call for ban (was Re: illegal creativity?)

viktoras d. viktoras at ekoinf.net
Sat Mar 21 16:09:51 EDT 2009

I started the thread, received all opinions, made my decisions, now
there is no reason it should continue. As  the one who started now I
"formally" declare thread "illegal creativity" CLOSED.

Randal replied with intention to give an advice and discuss, and even if
his opinion is quite different, he did not offend anyone directly, nor
promoted illegal activity, so a ban wouldn't be fair. No ban, let it be
peace, please...

Viktoras