illegal creativity?

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Sat Mar 21 15:38:00 EDT 2009

exactly

-----Original Message-----
From: "Barry Barber" <barry_barber at yahoo.it>
To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
Sent: 3/21/2009 12:05 PM
Subject: RE: illegal creativity?

On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 06:17:22 -0700 Randall Reetz wrote:
"......................  There are 6000000000 people on this planet. I could find you a person who was bitten by a polar bear on the south pole. .......... "

I seriously doubt this statement, unless I misinterpreted an intended metaphore referring to the anatomical part on which the man was bitten,  because there are no polar bears in the Antartic - they live in the Artic (i.e., North Pole).
Can't really see any connection to this long thread either! Hope it's dead.
:-) Regards Barry