illegal creativity?

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Fri Mar 20 20:05:38 EDT 2009

Not exactly true.  A large company would never let a case like this go to court.  Bad publicity.  Unless the tool you are planning to release directly competes with or decreases the need for said product, your tool will only be seen as adding value to the marketplace.  More and more illegal bs is being written into user licenses as scare tactic deterent.  Much more likely is that your product would be aquiered.  Remember who is most likely to sit on a jury (not board members!).