Array key not working

Glenn E. Fisher gefisher at mac.com
Fri Mar 20 18:02:25 EDT 2009

Hi Revers,

I have a strange problem is one of developing stacks...

I am using enterprise Rev 3.0 build 750 on a G5 mac tower.

I have my own plugin that has the ability to display global arrays
with their keys and clicking on a key will display that array key
value.  It works great without failure.

In the stack that I'm creating I build some global arrays in an
openStack handler.

When using the debugger to checkout a script that uses a global
array,  some keys return empty when the above plugin, using the same
array gets the arrays value for that key.  I have checked the keys
for invisible chars and the key is the same in the program debugger
as in the plugin.  Other keys in same array work ok both places.

My question is, Is there a global property or something that effects
the key data retrieval in arrays?

I'm pretty much stumped...

Any help is appreciated,

Glenn

--
Glenn E. Fisher	University of Houston - Retired
22402 Diane Dr.	Spring, Tx 77373