Tags in dialog boxes and the command: resetAll

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Mar 20 12:56:39 EDT 2009

>> When I use tags in the answer box to bold the text
>> like: ...answer "<b>Hello World</b>... it works great.  However, when I
>> add multiple lines: ...answer "<b>Hello World</b> & cr & cr & "I'm
>> Back"... the cr's do not get recognized in the code.  It's as if they
>> were not entered.  When I take out the tags, everything is good.

I have to say this again, it drives me flippin nuts that I cannot use the
answer dialog to view raw tagged code any more.  Any time a string with tags
is answered, the dialog automatically tries to render them.  What if one
doesn't want this?  What if one wants to debug some lines of HTML or XML?
The code has to be dumped into a field or similar.

There should be some means to "answer" raw tagged code without rendering.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design